Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nerd-girl pin-up of the month - April

A young woman on the train. Bleached blond hair with long strands in front, short and messy in the back, long, long feather earrings that also look like hair. Checkerboard sunglasses perched on her head. She's voluptuous, not thin - she wears all black except for hot pink tights, and a big, pink plastic cameo around her neck. A small key hangs down from somewhere and is resting on her breast. There's lace around the bottom of her skirt and she's wearing high, black, peek-a-boo, button up heels with a black bow in front. Her perfectly manicured nails are tipped with hot pink and gold. She wears little make-up upon her pale, pale skin, but her lips are flushed with pink. She carries a black back with green zippers and she's reading Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere. I proclaim her nerd-girl pin-up of the month.

1 comment:

  1. By the way, I gave her a note with my e-mail address, briefly explaining this blog and asking her to let me know if she didn't want me to use her picture - I didn't hear from her.

    ReplyDelete