Thursday, April 14, 2011

Let's Face It, Nerd-Girls are Sexy!

Sexy Nerd-Girl Tina Fey
You probably just now googled "Sexy Girls" and came up with this post. WAIT! Before you click away, hear me out. I'm the first guest to share on this blog, the first dude. What I want to say, and I think you'll agree, is that there's something in us guys that finds the smart girl very enticing - that she might be smarter than we are is even more of a turn-on. Think of the librarian: a little lonely, a little repressed, just waiting for the right man to push the button that turns her into a tigress. Or the authoritarian school teacher. Did you ever fantasize that she'd keep you after school to "punish" you? What about the lady scientist, alone in the lab, who suddenly whips off her thick glasses to reveal an alluring genius (kind of like Sandra Bullock in the movie Love Potion Number Nine).

Rosalind: As You Like It
If you're lucky enough, like me, to be married to one of these goddesses, you really know what I'm talking about. My wife is a writer, a teacher, a speaker of many languages, a Shakespeare buff...was even on stage, and played one of Shakespeare's most alluring temptresses, Rosalind, from As You Like It. My wife is the best kind of nerd-girl: sexy and smart all at once. Smarter than me? Oh yeah.

By the way, if you are a dude, you might just impress a nerd-girl by giving her the gift of one of my wife's clever time-travel novels (ebook form or print) wherein a smart, beautiful woman, (loosely based on my wife Georgina as you might have guessed) visits first Jane Austen's England in The Time Baroness and then pre-Civil War New York City in The Time Heiress.  Both are fun, intelligent, and a little sexy.

If you're an actual nerd-girl reading this, all hail to you! I don't need to convince you to check these books out!

(And by the way, if you happen to be slightly over-weight, as often nerds or nerd-girl lovers are, here's how I slimmed down: "If I Can Lose It... A Middle Aged Tech-Fanatic's Extraordinary Journey & Guide-Book For Losing Weight" Sorry, just had to plug my own book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment