Saturday, April 23, 2011

Game of Thrones - Sex and More Sex

Saw the first episode of Game of Thrones today with my husband and 19 year old son. Oh, it was a nerd-fest. A nerd-fest for extremely horny nerds. My husband said he'd read the book by George R. R. Martin and didn't remember all the sex. Geez, there was a lot of sex, but I guess that's what's required of anything on HBO. They probably figure as long as they CAN include lots of sex and violence, they might as well. Let me just say that we've watched all manner of R-rated movies with our son since he's been of an appropriate age, and we don't get easily embarrassed, but I did not feeling comfortable watching the blatant boink-fest with my child. That's all I really have to say about it. Overall, I can't say that I recommend it, though perhaps the more hard-core nerd-girls will appreciate it more than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment